Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nursery Reveal

     The nursery is just about complete!  I have ordered a few more sets of crib sheets, a white and beige polka dot and one with cute animals in the nursery colors.  I also still need to get a diaper bag but I do have my eye on a few.









     I thought it would be cute to put our baby pictures up.  It might be fun to see who the baby looks like.  I organized the drawers of the dresser.  We have a ton of blankets (thanks Mom!) but not a lot of clothes.  I would rather wait until we know the gender.  Girl clothes are so girly that it makes gender neutral look boyish.  If we have a girl, I don't want anyone mistaking her for a boy! lol




     We also set up the swing in our living room.  After we put it up, we decided it's sheer torture.  You can shut the nursery door and not have baby on the brain all day, but that swing has a way of staring you down when you walk past it and reminding us how anxious we are to meet this little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment